304L Steel Sheets
Your source for 304L Steel Sheets, Manufacturer and Supplier of the most qualitative range of 304L Steel Sheets
Grand Metal Corporation is acknowledged as a manufacturer, exporter & suppliers of 304L Steel Sheets, available in a variety or grades, materials, and finishes, in metric and inch sizes. We have a full inventory, SS Type 304 is the most versatile and widely used stainless steel. It is also known as 18/8 from the nominal composition of type 304 being 18% chromium and 8% nickel Our inventory runs from 7 gauge thru 30. specializing in industrial products for companies involved in Equipment Manufacturing, Mining, Oil Refineries, Chemical manufacturing, Steel and Aluminium Manufacturing, Utilities and Transportation, and Industrial Construction.
Grand Metal Corporation carries a variety of 304L Steel Sheets from Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel and High Nickel Alloy -F467 NiCu 400 (Monel) and commercial 18-8/304, 316L Stainless Steel and all the Stainless Steel range. We supply 304L Steel Sheets at Best suitable price.
Useful Information of 304L Stainless Steel Sheets
Alloy 304L Stainless Steel is used in a wide variety of home and commercial applications, including:
• Food processing equipment, particularly in beer brewing, milk processing, and wine making
• Kitchen benches, sinks, troughs, equipment, and appliances
• Architectural trim and molding
• Automotive and aerospace structural use
• Construction material in large buildings
• Chemical containers, including for transport
• Heat exchangers
• Nuts, bolts, screws, and other fasteners in the marine environment
• Dyeing industry
• Woven or welded screens for mining, quarrying & water filtration
• ASTM/ASME: S30403
• EURONORM: 1.4303
• AFNOR: Z2 CN 18.10
• DIN: X2 CrNi 19 11
• Resistance to corrosion in oxidizing environments is a result of the 18 to 19% chromium that the 304 alloys contain.
• Resistance to moderately aggressive organic acids is a result of the 9 to 11% nickel that the 304 alloys contain.
• At times, alloy 304L may show a lower corrosion rate than the higher carbon Alloy 304; otherwise, the 304, 304L, and 304H may be considered to perform uniformly in most corrosive environments.
• Alloy 304L is preferred for use in environments sufficiently corrosive to cause intergranular corrosion of welds and heat-affected zones on susceptible alloys.
• Good oxidation resistance in intermittent service to 1600°F and in continuous service to 1690°F.
• Continuous use of 304 in the 800-1580°F range is not recommended if subsequent aqueous corrosion resistance is important.
• Grade 304L is more resistant to carbide precipitation and can be heated into the above temperature range.
||min: 18.0 max: 20.0
||min: 8.0 max: 12.0
||Tensile Strength ksi (min)
||Yield Strength 0.2% ksi (min)
||Hardness (Brinell) MAX
||Hardness (Rockwell B) MAX
||(BTU/h ft. °F)
||(in x 10-6)
||(psi x 106
||°F x 10-6
|at 68°F: 0.285
||9.4 at 212°F
||28.3 at 68°F
||9.4 at 32 – 212°F
||0.1200 at 68°F to 212°F
||2500 to 2590
||12.4 at 932 °F
||39.4 at 752°F
||10.2 at 32 – 1000°F
||49.6 at 1652 °F
||10.4 at 32 – 1500°F
Type of Stainless Steel 304L Sheets
|SS 304L Sheets
||Stainless Steel 304L Sheets
|A 240 Plates
||SA 240 304L Stainless Steel Coils
|Stainless Steel 304L Plates
||SS 304L Perforated Sheet
|A 240 Chequered Plate
||Stainless Steel 304L Shim Sheet
|UNS S30403 Sheets & Plates
||SS Perforated Sheet
|DIN 1.4306 / 1.4307 Coils
||Stainless Steel 304L Strips
Contact Grand Metal Corporation today for a best offer & competitive quotation…
Call: +91 98927 02393, 97690 58811